The NDVS monthly theme for April is Earth Day Actions. Thank you to Notre Dame Southwark for sending this material for our virtual school theme.
(We are working to find a PowerPoint Slide Show format from the Microsoft mobile app that is acceptable to our website’s content management system!)
1. EcoChallenge #1 Water Conservation
2. EcoChallenge #2 Energy Efficiency
3. EcoChallenge #3 Reduction in Rubbish
4. EcoChallenge #4 Alternative Transport
5. EcoChallenge #5 Meat Free
6. EcoChallenge #6 Eco Footprint
Earth Day 2016 — Trees for the Earth.
As Earth Day moves closer to its 50th anniversary, the Earth Day Planners are calling on you to help us achieve one of their most ambitious goals to plant 7.8 billion trees… These initiatives will make a significant and measurable impact on the Earth and will serve as the foundation of a cleaner, healthier and more sustainable planet for all.
1. Trees help combat climate change.
2. Trees help us breathe clean air.
3. Trees help communities.
Plant a tree. Make a donation. Activate your friends and social networks…