Sister Mary Ann entered the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur in 1954 at Ilchester, Maryland.
Her ministries include a brief stint in parochial-school teaching before she was transferred to Trinity College, Washington, DC, to teach English language and literature. In 1978, after serving four years as Trinity’s Academic Dean, she began working in an adult faith-formation, lay-ministry training program which operated out of Trinity for thirty-three years: Education-Parish-Service (EPS – now closed). Sister also served in Province leadership from 1985-1991.
Currently Sister Mary Ann serves as a Resource Person to the Ohio Province Associate Advisory Team and does occasional teaching and lecturing.